Time is TBD|
Instructor Course New Zealand
Want to be part of the fastest growing sport internationally? Be the FIRST instructors of Mantrailing Global in New Zealand?
Time & Location
Time is TBD
· … clients with reactive dogs?
· … clients that need to see that their dog is capable of achieving goals?
· … clients that want to stimulate their dogs mentally and physically at the same time?
· … clients that need to build confidence in themselves and their dog?
· … the desire to making your clients and their dogs happy in the most natural way
You don´t need…
· A private venue
· Lots of expensive equipment
Mantrailing New Zealand Instructor Course:
It will be our FIRST course in New Zealand.
We are taking applications now, so you are the first to be notified of the dates once they are confirmed. The dates will be in July 2023 currently.
This dog sport has been the fastest growing dog sport in the UK and is common in e.g. Germany and Austria to give pet dogs and their owners a brilliant job.
Mantrailing is also used in the Search & Rescue and Police world.
Our exercises and trainings are based on real life scenarios, giving your clients the ultimate feel of success.
Please find the course details below and click register to complete an application.
We are proud to say we have the best Mantrailing instructors in the pet industry. The quality of training we deliver to you is just as important as the quality of your training!
This is why, we only pick the most suitable trainers to join our programme.
See what previous instructor course attendees think: https://youtu.be/bJHgds9Go1M
This course will enable the attendee to begin running Mantrailing Global Introduction courses and training session as an Instructor. Since beginning Mantrailing UK (now re-launched and known as Mantrailing Global), 6 years ago, there has been a huge surge in the interest in this sport and now is the time to get involved. Over the five days, we will teach you not only how to practice and instruct in Mantrailing, but also share all of our inside business knowledge we have gained from building up the most successful Mantrailing business in the UK, enabling you to do the same in your area.
What you get to learn:
- Theory and science of Mantrailing
- How to trail your own dog
- How to read Mantrailing dogs
- Coaching skills
- Content and scripts to run your own courses
- Our inside business knowledge
- Booklet of training exercises so classes never get boring
- Developing teaching skills and training techniques
- Tried and tested marketing techniques
- Practical and theoretical assessment
As you can see the course has a mixture of theory and learning combined with hands-on practical exercises. This is split around 50:50, so that you get to work your own dog/s as well. Mantrailing Global only teaches using positive training methods to ensure we set our dog handler teams up for success! People really get excited about teaching their dogs this search and rescue skill, as we are sure you will too. This course is not suitable for people who do not have a passion for dogs or don't enjoy working outdoors.
Reasons to offer Mantrailing to your clients:
- Accessible to all dogs regardless of age, breed, disability
- Suitable for dog-reactive dogs
- Provides mental and physical stimulation
- Low impact sport
- Increases bond between dog and owner
- Builds confidence in the dog
- Motivates dog to use their natural instincts
- Social activity for the owners
- Fun and addictive!
Fill out our application form here - https://form.jotform.com/Gorenflo/mtglobalapplication
(All applications for the courses are reviewed individually and not space is secure without payment)
Our Instructor course is fully CPD certified.
This 5-day course is £1800
A daily lunch buffet is included.
There are 3-month and 6-month payment plans available at no extra cost.
Limited places available.
Exact Location to be confirmed.